By Rahasya Poe
What lies within? What I see is a new sacred reality emerging on the horizon and the more conscious I become the farther I can see over the horizon … and it looks glorious, amazing, and it takes my breath away, but then I open my eyes …
What lies ahead? This is where it gets challenging for a lot of us. How do we hold on to our “belief” that we are co-creators and have the power to create this amazing reality that so many of us sense in the face of the harsh reality that lies before us? Let’s see what we are staring at down the barrel:
- The extreme possibility of World War III if just one of the many extremists does something unthinkable, and each one is waiting in line for the opportunity. I’m not just talking about “them,” by the way.
- Then there’s Fukushima, an event that our entertainment media news outlets are suspiciously blacking out. This event is by far the most serious event humanity has faced in recorded history and could potentially change where we live for the next 1,000 years, as Michio Kaku recently said in an interview. David Suzuki said, “If this doesn’t scare you, I don’t know what will.”
- We all know about GMO foods and the ravaging effect it is having and will have on our food supply in the years to come.
- And where are our bees? They are disappearing and it seems to be because we have let companies such as Monsanto take over our government.
- Chemtrails … don’t even get me started on this.
- The “military-industrial-complex” that has and will continue to create wars for profit — by the way, we were warned about this back around 1960 by President Eisenhower.
- And there’s that little thing called the global fiat money system that creates money by creating debt, not only in the United States but in almost every country on the planet … and it’s about to collapse, which I think is a good thing but it will be challenging until we readjust.
- The Federal Reserve that’s not federal and there’s no reserve whatsoever. This is something that conspiracy “theorists” knew about 50 years ago but that is just recently dawning on a society fixated with Dancing with the Stars and with what Brad Pitt is up to now.
- And then there’s the thing that’s happening all over the planet called “mass methane expulsion,” especially on the upper Siberian Shelf.
So, you get my point. Would you believe that there are a total of at least 25 of these scenarios that, if even one were true, would be something for the whole planet to stand up and notice? But not only are they all happening—most are connected and self-degenerating in a very unpredictable feedback loop. So this is “apparently” what lies ahead.
So what do we do? Well, the bad news is that most of us can’t “do” anything to change what’s going on directly, other than what I’m doing right now, which is to make people aware and conscious of the world around them. But oddly enough, and a sure sign that we are approaching a great truth, is the fact that this is also the “good news,” because this is the very catalyst it will take to get many of us off the couch and out in the world. This is where balance comes in. You can look at it this way; imagine standing on the corner getting ready to cross the street. Most of us aren’t filled with fear to accomplish this. Why? Because we will look both ways and cross with our eyes wide open. I’m sure most of us would agree that it would be foolish to think we were being fearful and negative because we crossed with our eyes open. In the same way, we need to look at the world, not through eyes filled with fear, but with rational common sense and a healthy respect for the generations yet to come, let alone ours.
And now for the “balance” I was referring to. Einstein once said that we will never come up with solutions from the same level of awareness that created the problems, and this is a truth that we would do well to remember. The fact is that we have created a global civilization that is so complex, fragile, unsustainable, and corrupt that we simply do not have the consciousness yet on a global level to fix it; and much of it will, and should, collapse to make room for better ideas. In the Middle East is a saying, “Believe in Allah/God, but tie up your camel first.” To do this we must sift through our outdated dysfunctional beliefs and simply throw them out because they have and will continue to limit our perception of reality, especially the inner reality we want to manifest. Many of our cultural, political, and religious beliefs were manufactured by the very patriarchal and corrupt organizations that are destroying our planet.
I am starting to see reasons for hope around the world, in small groups, movements, and individuals. I’m even seeing a glimmer of hope in the new pope, and that’s a monumental statement for me. But most of my hope and faith comes from within me and as I release my own attachments to the old paradigm I experience more and more of the freedom and strength that I know it will take to turn this global situation into the grandest of spiritual adventures. As John Lennon once said,
“Imagine there’s no countries, nothing to kill or die for,
Imagine no possessions, no need for greed or hunger, a brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people, sharing all the world …
I know…you may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one
and I hope someday you’ll join us …
And the world will live as one.”
This will happen, not through a naïve notion of simply “thinking positive” but through coming into balance with a new level of consciousness that is knocking on our door … It’s time to answer.
Rahasya Poe, www.RahasyaPoe.com
You can visit www.lotusguide.com/justthefacts for references and information that documents statements made in this article.